We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us.
Valued at the time of construction, projects ranged from $3 million to $50 million.
- Kuwaiti Royal Family Residence, Nassau, Bahamas
- Bell Ridge Common Phase II, Nashville
- Carmike Theatre, Durham, North Carolina
- Greek Orthodox Church, Nashville
- Fort Campbell Shopping Center, Fort Campbell, Kentucky
- Cracker Barrel Office Complex, Lebanon, Tennessee
- Fondas Residence, Nassau, Bahamas
- National Water Council, London, UK
- Basildon Town Centre, Basildon, UK
- Plasma Center, London, UK
- Harrow Council Housing Dev., London, UK
Featured Project: Nashville, Tennessee
John’s recent work includes a series of high-end remodels in the Nashville, Tennessee area, where he has re-imagined the craftsmanship of his body of international work on a cozier scale. These in-demand rentals feature custom-designed spaces with surprising details: granite countertops, natural hardwood floors, dry stacked stone, and southern charm at every turn.
Click to enlarge photos.
The mother art is architecture. Without an architecture of our own we have no soul of our own civilization.
Frank Lloyd Wright